Peasey Farm Shop
We are a small family run farm and pride ourselves on producing beef, lamb, chicken and duck. We also run a farm shop on site which stocks as much local produce as we can.
A 30-Mile Feast, a Tasting or Other?
We're holding two 30-mile feasts on Sat 15 July to celebrate homegrown meat and honey in a pop-up restaurant on our farm. Book for the 4pm-17.45pm feast or the 6.15pm-8pm feast. Organised with Land Girl Apiaries.
We are teaming up with Land Girl Apiaries to celebrate home grown meat and honey, by holding a pop up restaurant. vistor will be able to find out a bit of history about the farm, learn about how we raise our animals, meet the bees and treat themselves to some great locally produced home cooked food.
The menu includes:
• lamb kebab in a wrap with cucumber, mint and honey sauce and mixed salad, £10
• chicken wings in a sticky honey glaze, new potatoes and salad, £10
• steak with new potatoes and salad, £12.50
• honeycomb cheese cake, £4.50
• strawberries and whipped Greek yoghurt with honey, £3.50
Any more information?
Choose your time:
• 4 pm-5.45pm or
The tickets will be free, food will be chargeable.
• Booking required
• If you would like to bring your own plate, that would be much appreciated!
Booking required for some or all of your events, even if free?
Is there a charge for some events, even if others are free?
Any special directions?