ACEarts is a gallery and education charity. The dedicated exhibition space hosts a dynamic range of art and contemporary craft throughout the year and incorporates stimulating associated events and workshops. Come and learn new skills and join in with our various activities in our continually evolving series of workshops, talks and other events.
A 30-Mile Feast, a Tasting or Other?
Art gallery and education charity in the heart of Somerton. We've got a series of events planned, including art exhibition, workshops and pollinator talk, to celebrate the Food Trail.
To complement our exhibition, ‘Seeds, Flowers and Flowing Hair’, and the Somerset Food Trail Festival, we have a series of events which includes a talk about our vital pollinators and a needlefelt and stitch British Bee workshop.
• The exhibition ‘Seeds, Flowers and Flowing Hair’ by artist Vivienne Beaumont runs to Sat 22 July and focuses on the ephemerality and cyclical nature of life – harvest, seeds, grains and fruits representing life force and loss.
• On Sat 15, there is a needlefelt and stitch British bee workshop with Lydia Needle, 10.30am-1pm, £30 per person.
• On Wed 19, we have a monoprint & stitch workshop with Vivienne Beaumont. 11am-4pm, £50 per person.
• Also on Wed 19, we have a talk & Q&A session on how to attract garden pollinators with Jean Vernon, 7pm, £6 per person.
• Book via www.acearts.co.uk/somerset-food-trail-2023/
Open daily except Sun & Mon. Art exhibition: Fri 14-Sat 22; Workshop: Sat 15;
Workshop & talk: Wed 19
Any more information?
The gallery and shop are open Tuesday to Saturday each week, opening hours between 10am and 5pm
Booking required for some or all of your events, even if free?
Is there a charge for some events, even if others are free?
Any special directions?
The Old Town Hall
Find us online