Whittox Ln, Frome BA11 3BY
A café and bakery in the heart of Frome, we bake a range of sourdough breads and exquisite pastries using organic flour and local grains. Our café focuses on seasonality and sustainable farming methods, sourcing vegetables from our own walled gardens and the finest Somerset producers. On Sun 24, enjoy a farm-to-fork experience with a farm tour followed by a Provençal lunch, in collaboration with
- Farm tour & Sunday Lunch at Vallis Farm:
• A farm to table experience by Rye Bakery, in collaboration with Owen Barratt (Ex Monty's Deli, London)
• Enjoy a walk around the market gardens, witness the flour mill in action. See the work being done by Rye Bakery to create a local food system. A taste of summer in Somerset. Enjoy a four-course Provençal feast, celebrating our homegrown fruit & vegetables and locally reared meat. Selection of breads made with flour milled on the farm.
• Tickets £40, £60 with drinks pairing
• Book: www.bit.ly/RyeSunLunch