Fri, 28 Jul|
Sitwell Supper Club – Special Food Trail lunch
Telegraph restaurant critic and MasterChef judge William Sitwell and organic farmer Dan Holmes of Wonky Farm (formerly Westcott Organics) are collaborating to provide a delicious Sitwell Supper Club Special Food Trail Lunch. Followed by a farm tour of Wonky Horn.
Time & Location
28 Jul, 12:00 – 16:00
Rook's Nest, Rook's Nest, Taunton TA4 3PU, UK
About the event
• Lunch is at 12.30pm, drinks from noon.
• Tours of Wonky Farm at 3pm.
• Tickets £45 per person for two courses, with kids under 10 eating for free.
• Free jugs of water, all other drinks to be purchased at the bar.
• Large car park.
• Book via Eventbrite, full details via williamsitwell.com.